Dorival,

I think we can celebrate already if we achieve anything with this
discussion. Let's not ask for too much, plus let's not make it too
complicated.

I think your proposed "watch err", hides too much and does too little.

You can simply write (the inline code editor is broken, BTW)

func ... {
var err
watch err != nil {
// handle error