Hello, all:

I want, firstly, to congratulate Damar for the great job he is doing by
providing the Fortran community with this great tool.

Lastly, I have a question about the usage that I have not found in the
documentation. The threads in this Forum do not address exactly the
question that I have.

The question is:

Does CodeBlocks take care of the dependency between two projects?.

Documentation says: yes. I only have to go to Project -> Properties
->Project's depencencies , and mark the project on which the active one
depends.

Suppose that we have two opened projects: one are libraries and the other
one is a program that uses those libraries.

I have the project of the program as the active project and I follow the
steps stated above to mark the other project as the one on which the active
one depends.

Then, I link the current project (the program, not the libraries) and I get
a lot of error messages saying that it does not find a lot of functions:
the ones defined in the libraries.

When I check the command line that Codeblocks has issued to make the link,
I can see that it din not specify the libraries of the other project.

So, the CodeBlocks takes care of dependencies just to compile one project
before another, but not to include the compiled libraries of one project,
in the project that depends on it.

Is this the spected behavior?. If yes, how do I include the needed
libraries?.

Thanks a lot.