Hi all.

I'm having to make 2 transitions in my coding life.

>From PHP to Go, which I'm happy about.

>From Linux desktop to Windows 10, which I'm not as happy about.

I love using Google's App Engine so I don't need to worry about servers
etc. (Not Compute Engine)

Anyways, any steps, advice, etc to easily code in Go and deploy to GAE.

So far, I've figured that installing and running Go in Bash On Linux, but
coding in an IDE in Windows, is the easiest. Then deploy from Bash On
Windows.

Does anyone else have a better way?

Thanks!