Fra: Rich
Sendt: 26. september 2017 20:23
Til: golang-nuts
Emne: [go-nuts] Unmarshal Json

I have a json I have to parse, and in that json one of the keys changes
depending on the data being generated.  For example:

{
  "Servers": {
    "IPAddress=10.1.1.123": {
      "name": "DNS Server1",
      "type": "Apache Webserver"
    },
    "IPAddress=10.1.1.124": {
      "name": "DNS Server",
      "type": "Bind DNS"
    },
    "IPAddress=10.2.3.43": {
      "name": "Tomcat Server",
      "type": "Java App Server"

I have no idea what IPAddress is going to equal, so I'm having a hard time
writing a struct for it.  Any idea how I can parse this JSON?

Thanks!