SVGo is library for SVG generation, but others (some cited in this thread),
have used it as a basis for building graphics and visualizations.  See: [1]
 for examples (including how to interface to data, there's even a barchart
[2]  example :)

[1]
https://speakerdeck.com/ajstarks/the-other-side-of-go-programming-pictures
[2] https://github.com/ajstarks/svgo/blob/master/barchart/barchart.go