Very thanks,  I got the library compiled after doing the fix. ( copy
zsys_darwin_amd64.go as zsys_darwin_arm64.go )
I notice that this socket platform go files content is defined by platform
and bit. so I think zsys_darwin_amd64.go and zsys_darwin_arm64.go should be
same.

 The unlucky thing is the behaviour is invalid.
 I use the library to connect server. Server Accept the connection. But the
library didn't send any more data. (The original go code is right and I use
it on the desktop)

 I am not sure whether I did bad fix. It really like that socket didn't
work.

在 2017年10月16日星期一 UTC+8下午5:56:45,Elias Naur写道: