I had a question that I cant seem to figure out.  I know fmt is a bad
package to use if you have any concurrent workers because it uses f.Write()
and is not thread safe apparently.

But I like using Sprintf because I can format strings and return as a
string.  How can I implement something to use the log package in a manner
that I can have a concurrently safe log function which acts like Sprintf()?

It's just so strange to me and I have always been curious of why there isnt
a log.Sprintf().