My code is as follows:
v := viper.New()

    viper.SetConfigName("settings")
    viper.SetConfigType("json")
    viper.AddConfigPath(".")
v.AutomaticEnv()
    err := v.ReadInConfig()
    if err != nil {
        logrus.Fatal("Fatal error config file: ", err)
    }

However, I'm getting the error: Config File "config" Not Found in "[]".

I've tried it with and without the SetConfigType but the error remains
consistent. I've confirmed that the config file is in the same directory as
the main.go file where this is being called too. Another odd thing is that
the error message says Config File "config" not found, yet the config name
is being set to "settings" (it had previously been called "config" but I
changed it a while ago).

Is there anything that you can see that I'm doing wrong? I'm running the
app using the 'go run main.go' command too.

My config is as follows:
{
"EMAIL_IDENTITY": "*****",
"EMAIL_USERNAME": "*****",