Hi!

Windows cannot extract password protected ZIP files without third party
software. Sorry, but it a beef you need to take with Microsoft.

ref:
https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/981168e8-512d-4515-aada-8c94adf9187e/error-0x800041005-trying-to-unzip-a-password-protected-file?forum=win10itprogeneral

/Klaus