Concurrency in Rust and Go are completely different things. In Rust a
thread has its own memory space and hence a thread cannot reference data by
reference of some other thread. The rational behind that is security. Also,
a thread in Rust is not lightweight, but a full-blown OS thread. So there
is no CSP in Rust as in Go and therefore there is little to compare between
Rust and Go concerning concurrency. AFAIK, there is some crate in Rust that
adds some minimal support for coroutines, but I don't think its used in
Servo.