An interface value in Go consists of two parts: a concrete value and a type
descriptor. What is the preferred terminology when talking about this?

The language specification says "dynamic value" and "dynamic type".
However, this doesn't seem to have caught on.  The term "concrete value"
seems to be more common, and I've also seen "concrete type" in a few places.

My question. How do you refer to the following three concepts (and why):

1. the value of an interface (both parts),
2. the concrete value,
3. the type descriptor.