> I have to write a Python program that uses numpy in GO.
> I have this Python code :
>   prefix = "de98671db1ce0e5c9ba89ab7ccdca6c427460295b8dd3642e9b2bb961723
> 307c57629b1ad37909a863a56965"
>   prefix_np = np.fromstring(prefix[0:64], dtype=np.uint32, count=16)
>   print("prefix_np: {}".format(prefix_np))
>
> Output :
>
> prefix_np: [ 943285604 1680946998 1700999522 1664443696  945906233  929194297
> 1667523427  878917217  909391666  892940848 1684289634  842282547 845298021
> 909730402  858928945 1664561203]
>

> Some idea how can I do this efficiently in GO ?

I guess this would depend on whether this is  a well-defined format; you
might have to port numpy's fromstring to Go? But it should be possible...
If you control the Python side, it might be easier to dump the data as JSON
and import into Go that way.

Is there a library equivalent to numpy in GO?

I'm not knowledgeable enough to say, but Go has gonum which has similar
goals to numpy and other data science toolkits:
https://github.com/gonum/gonum

> Thank you for your help
> Détecter la langueAfrikaansAlbanaisAllemandAnglaisArabeArménienAzériBasque
> BengaliBiélorusseBirmanBosniaqueBulgareCatalanCebuanoChichewaChinois
> (Simp)Chinois (Trad)CingalaiCoréenCréole haïtienCroateDanoisEspagnol
> EspérantoEstonienFinnoisFrançaisGalicienGalloisGéorgienGoudjaratiGrec
> HaoussaHébreuHindiHmongHongroisIgboIndonésienIrlandaisIslandaisItalien
> JaponaisJavanaisKannadaKazakhKhmerLaotienLatinLettonLituanienMacédonien
> MalaisienMalayalamMalgacheMaltaisMaoriMarathiMongolNéerlandaisNépalais
> NorvégienOuzbekPanjabiPersanPolonaisPortugaisRoumainRusseSerbeSesotho
> SlovaqueSlovèneSomaliSoudanaisSuédoisSwahiliTadjikTagalogTamoulTchèque
> TeluguThaïTurcUkrainienUrduVietnamienYiddishYoroubaZoulou
> AfrikaansAlbanaisAllemandAnglaisArabeArménienAzériBasqueBengaliBiélorusse
> BirmanBosniaqueBulgareCatalanCebuanoChichewaChinois (Simp)Chinois (Trad)
> CingalaiCoréenCréole haïtienCroateDanoisEspagnolEspérantoEstonienFinnois
> FrançaisGalicienGalloisGéorgienGoudjaratiGrecHaoussaHébreuHindiHmong
> HongroisIgboIndonésienIrlandaisIslandaisItalienJaponaisJavanaisKannada
> KazakhKhmerLaotienLatinLettonLituanienMacédonienMalaisienMalayalamMalgache
> MaltaisMaoriMarathiMongolNéerlandaisNépalaisNorvégienOuzbekPanjabiPersan
> PolonaisPortugaisRoumainRusseSerbeSesothoSlovaqueSlovèneSomaliSoudanais
> SuédoisSwahiliTadjikTagalogTamoulTchèqueTeluguThaïTurcUkrainienUrdu
> VietnamienYiddishYoroubaZoulou
> Fonction Sound est limitée à 200 caractères
> Options : Historique : Commentaires : Donate
> <https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=GD9D8CPW8HFA2>
> Fermer

Jonathan Yu / *@jawnsy* on LinkedIn <https://linkedin.com/in/jawnsy>,
Twitter <https://twitter.com/jawnsy>, GitHub <https://github.com/jawnsy>,
Facebook <https://facebook.com/jawnsy>
*“Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.”* —
Samuel Beckett, Worstward Ho (1983)

“In an adaptive environment, winning comes from adapting to change by
continuously experimenting and identifying new options more quickly and
economically than others. The classical strategist's mantra of sustainable
competitive advantage becomes one of serial temporary advantage.” — Navigating
the Dozens of Different Strategy Options
<https://hbr.org/2015/06/navigating-the-dozens-of-different-strategy-options>
 (HBR)