On 7 December 2017 at 17:20, dc0d <kaveh.shahbaz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The way it is implemented currently, it supports multiple commands. And it
> can be decided by checking the flags against their default values.

That won't work if you don't pass any flags!

> Maybe it should return a []string. Any specific suggestions?

I'd suggest that only one command can be specified at any one time
(all the command line apps that I know work like this).

As far as I can see from a brief glance, your package doesn't allow
any non-flag arguments to be passed to a subcommand.

How about making Parse return the name of the selected subcommand (or
the empty string if none is specified) ?

BTW as of Go 1.10, you'll be able to avoid the dubious reflect hack to
get the name from the FlagSet.