I've not read the book myself but it's a new title and might be worth the
$25: "Sams Teach Yourself Go in 24 hours"

*"In just 24 sessions of one hour or less, Sams Teach Yourself Go in 24
Hours will help new and experienced programmers build software that’s
simpler, more reliable, and far more scalable. This book’s straightforward,
step-by-step approach guides you from setting up your environment through
testing and deploying powerful solutions."*

ISBN-13: 978-0672338038
ISBN-10: 0672338033