> Butthat package seems to be a perfect fit.
> Create a wal only for writers.

I have virtual disk that provided for client, disk represented by 4Mb
blocks, when user writes data inside vm, data written to specific
block at specific offset.
In this case i need wal for all blocks in current server. In case of
5gb disk i have 1255 files (because some files replicated across hdd
in single server via ketama hash ring.
And cache fd not very usable, because i think that that after write
and before flush from ssd to hdd i read at mostly one time.

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v.tols...@selfip.ru