Hi there,

I'm doing more experiments with created shared-object files with functions
that override syscalls and I've hit something I'd like to see if you guys
can help with.

See a cut-down version of what I'm doing here
<https://play.golang.org/p/MNR4NWd1ZXO>

There are 2 problems..

1. If I run LD_PRELOAD=my.so ls - ls hangs completely. If however I remove
the reference to fopen and rebuild the library - it works fine.
2. When I compile I get "could not determine kind of name for C.fopen64".
Both fopen and fopen64 are defined within my stdio header file so why
doesn't the compiler complain about fopen? If I change line 26 to fopen I
can get round this problem but will likely hit issues with large files.

If anyone can help or point me in the right direction that would be great!

Thanks,

Tony