On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 7:09 AM, Kevin Malachowski <niftasti...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Not sure about the GUI points: exp/shiny has worked really well for me and
> has existed for at least a year. I do admit that 4 years ago I tried my
> hand at a GUI framework for Go though...

beside being a bit barebone (shiny isn't a toolkit yet, far from it) the
one grip I have with it is that it isn't network transparent, even though
the library on top of which it was developped does support this on Linux.
it prevented me from deploying a few Go applications in my lab because of
the setup we have here (thin X-terminals (then sun-rays, now raspi-3s) that
connect to heavier multicore, multi-GB-RAM servers.)

that said, at least it does exist :)

-s