Hi Stefan,

your solution falls short on addressing the underlying problem of how to
implement inheritance using dynamic dispatch through using interface. In
the article "Inner Pattern to mimic Method Overwriting in Go
<http://objectscape.blogspot.de/2013/09/inner-pattern-to-mimic-method.html>"
there is a section with the headline "Motivation" where it says:

This means that "f.MoreMagic()" in the last line in the code snippet below
(sample shamelessly stolen from [2
<http://objectscape.blogspot.de/2013/09/mimicking-method-overloading-in-go.html#2>])

does not print "foo magic" to the console as expected but "base magic".

You can have a look at that article as it shows a solution how to get
accomplished what you were trying to do.