Try without using Config.BuildNameToCertificate. That’s a server side thing and
I doubt it does what you want on the client side.

//jb

On 16 Feb 2018, at 14:41, mzou...@gmail.com<mailto:mzou...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello

this is my code:
https://play.golang.org/p/yxhYXEVMPjB

I got certificate in pfx format, I extraced client, CA, private certificate
which i imported in my program.
# Extract Public Key (ask for password)
openssl pkcs12 -in file.pfx -out file_public.pem -clcerts -nokeys

# Extract Certificate Authority Key (ask for password)
openssl pkcs12 -in file.pfx -out file_ca.pem -cacerts -nokeys

# Extract Private Key (ask for password)
openssl pkcs12 -in file.pfx -out file_private.pem -nocerts -nodes

I need to send certificate in request to server but the thing is that i get
from server that certificate is not included in request. I did trace also with
WireShark and there is no certificate appanded in request.

Thank you for all your help!
miha