Yeah! And since I've learnt English mostly from SciFi and Fantasy movie
heroes (with a misplaced sense of self-righteousness), I make boo boos from
time to time - which are not that harmful and entertain people! :)

There are other things that I might be interested to be improved about Go
(MO-Oriented improvements which MO-Oriented tweaks about the syntax are
just a small part of it). But as for this thread seems the discussion made
it's way to a level that needs some more time to manifest itself as
conclusions - if it meant to be any at all.

And I'm positive Go will continue to grow and get better at things.