My company wants to start using go more, and traditionally when we use java
and python, when we package them for the developer laptops we override
settings and configs for the installs to point to our internal Artifactory
so that we don't have developers using packages that haven't been ok'd for
use. I was wondering if there was anyway to do this or configure go to
limit what its allowed to import from the open internet with the `go get`
command?