Hi,
 iirc earlier (years ago?) when on godoc.org I clicked "Package main
imports N packages (graph)" only non-standard dependencies were shown.
Now all dependencies are shown for the currently shown package graph.
When I click "Hide" on the graph page even then standard packges are
shown.
Do I remember correctly that the default graph view was more terse earlier?
Is this the intended behavior?
thanks,
Gergely Födémesi