Hi Henrik, Thanks for the reply.

I do see that code in marshal.go in my gocql repo. So I should be having
this specific PR.

case TypeDate:
   return unmarshalDate(info, data, value)

case TypeDate:
   return marshalDate(info, value)

And the corresponding func implementations are also there.

Still I dont understand how/why it is falling into the last code block

// TODO(tux21b): add the remaining types
return nil, fmt.Errorf("can not marshal %T into %s", value, info)

Regards

Raju