Brad, another question.

I've read the documentation at
https://godoc.org/golang.org/x/build/maintner/godata, but it doesn't make
it clear: is it safe/supported to have more than 1 process on one machine
call godata.Get and use returned maintner.Corpus at the same time?

I know each call uses the same underlying cache directory on disk. Or is it
unsupported/will cause data corruption and other problems?

(Indirectly, I'm asking if it's safe to call
maintner.NewNetworkMutationSource multiple times with the same cacheDir
parameter.)