I just discovered a problem running/compiling files that are
accessed/backed up by windows OneDrive

(don't know when this started - worked a couple of months ago..)

So I have a simple go file at

C:\Users\xiool\OneDrive\go ie test.go

At the command line all variants of

go run C:/Users/xiool/OneDrive/go/test.go

give the error

package main: cannot find package "." in:
        C:\Users\xiool\OneDrive\go

The files are stored offline on the computer, and simple replacements such
as

notepad.exe C:/Users/xiool/OneDrive/go/test.go

Work as expected

Build/install etc also fail. No issues outside the OneDrive directory. And
no issues a few months back.

I assume this is a windows problem .. but what ??

Anyone else had this.. and a fix please ??