Is there a way to use a slice as a key to a map ? If I try, I get a
compilation error: `invalid map key type`.

I tried creating a custom type, which contains an array as the element.
However, I could not find out what method to implement for my custom
type(such as: func (i *myType) Equal(j *myType) bool ) that would make the
equality operator call this function.

An example program, where I needed to use a slice/array as the key of a map
is also available at: https://play.golang.org/p/kXwAaHckL76

Is there a way (or alternate solutions) to use a slice as the map key ?

Thanks.