So I'm going thru some of the Github issues, I'm wondering what will become
of these packages that are frozen in the stdlib:

   - log/syslog (Implements logging facilities for *nix operating systems)
   - net/smtp (Implements RFC 5321)
   - net/rpc (Implements remote procedure calls for Go-Only programs.)
   - testing/quick (utility functions to help with black box testing)

I don't know the future of these packages, all I know there not accepting
any new features (Thou I'm unsure if there even set for deprecation in
Go2). Would there be a reason to submit a Github issue for keeping /
removing any of these packages for Go2? If so what do y'all think of these
packages? My take is to keep net/smtp and net/rpc, I'm too sure about the 2
others I didn't mention.

Thoughts?