Am Montag, 13. August 2018 22:36:56 UTC+2 schrieb Dave Cheney:

> No, it’s not a cross compilation issue. Well, yes and no, the rpi is a 32
> bit platform so some structures have a different size causing the offset of
> the field to be 32 but aligned, not the required 64 bit aligned.
>
> The play example shows the address of the field is not aligned on a 8 byte
> boundary.

Ah, I didn't recognize that the number in the play example is the
problematic address from the stack trace.

Short version, move the field to the top of the structure which is
> guaranteed to be properly aligned.

Ok, thank you. I now realized that I would have to change structures in
third party software, so this is probably not a reasonable approach. I will
have to live with the fact that I have to compile on the Raspberry Pi
itself, and I hope that the compiler bug will not manifest itself there.