On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 8:05 AM Sotirios Mantziaris <smantzia...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I have actually opened a thread in the rabbitmq-users list where i checked
> through wireshark what goes over the wire. It is actually pretty nice to
> see the flow.
> I have cross posted since i did not know if it is rabbitmq or my go code...
> it seems that i get the next message from the wire but the code does not
> get it at all...

If I am reading that properly, you are saying that your message handler is
not actually getting triggered at all for subsequent messages? That would
mean you have some kind of blocking problem in your goroutines and
channels. I thought initially you were saying that you verified the handler
was constantly receiving messages and calling ack() but the ack never makes
it back to Rabbitmq