Hello,

I am converting some C code to Go and hit an issue with one particular Syscall:

In C:

        device = ioctl(group, 0x3b6a, path);
where path is char[N]

In Go:
ioctlId := 0x3b6a
device, _, errno := syscall.Syscall(
                syscall.SYS_IOCTL,
                uintptr(group),
                uintptr(unsafe.Pointer(&ioctlId)),
                uintptr(unsafe.Pointer(pciDevice)),
        )
Where pciDevice is *string with exactly the same value as path in C.

When I run Go bits on the same h/w, same OS, same everything, it fails with
"errno 22 (invalid argument)". It seems that the issue is how string gets
passed to Syscall, but I could not find any examples how to do it correctly.
Appreciate some advice here.

Thank you
Serguei