Hi, I'm a recruiter currently looking for Go developers to join a really
innovative team working on market disruptive products, based in Central
London. It's a contract opportunity for 6 months with strong cope of
extensions, offering a negotiable day rate that depends on experience
(ideally c.£600 per day).

I've not used a Google group to post an opportunity before, so sorry if
it's not the done thing to do! But i'm trying new avenues as available Go
developers are rare to come by (as you probably know!).

You must have previous commercial experience with Go to join this team.

What you’ll do:

- Build a range of APIs to serve multiple internal consumers ranging from
customer facing
apps to machine learning pipelines
- Deliver high-quality, well-tested code
- Communicate with other teams and individuals to plan, coordinate and seek
feedback
- Pitch in where needed as a valued member of an autonomous,
cross-functional team

Please email me on al...@eaglecliff.co.uk with a copy of your CV ideally if
you're interested in hearing more. I'll be very happy to share full job
details and have a chat.

Many thanks!
Alfie