Am Dienstag, 18. September 2018 13:29:37 UTC+2 schrieb Chris Hopkins:

> Pondering this, my concern is that it might become too powerful. I'm
> scared this will make it harder to work out what someone has done if
> there's too much indirection and magic added on top. It feels like it could
> be a really *really* big hammer.

I'm not so much scared in this way. Every average Joe Java boilerplate
coder gets along with generics. It only gets a little tricky with
inheritance. But even there you can manage without thinking and just doing
trial and error if you wanted to. Besides that, Go does not have
inheritance. So, I think it will neither be tricky to make use of nor to
read the code.