The other day I had an interesting idea: What if all exported fields have
an implicit getter. Like e.g.

type Human struct {
Age  uint
Name string
}

would implicitly get the methods:

func (h Human) Name() string {
return h.Name
}
func (h Human) Age() uint {
return h.Age
}

*When defining an interface*

type Being interface {
Age()  uint
Name() string
}

getters would not have to be defined if they simply return a property. This
would remove boilerplate code. But if a modification or calculation is
needed you would just make a private property and define a custom getter.

*Backwards compatibility*

Explicitly defined getters would be overriding the implicit ones and
therefore not change behaviour of existing programs.

This is only an idea. I post this to know if either this is a valid idea
worth considering putting into go or if there is just something wrong with
my style of coding and using interfaces.