Hi Ian,

Thanks for the clarification!

This means source-code is the only way to share the work. When it companies
to sharing/selling their work on top of which others can build their
app/solution, this won't work. Doesn't this seem like a big restriction?
Particularly, computer industry being heavily dependent on IP rights (and
where trust is low)? Wouldn't this deter such companies from adopting Go?
For contrast, I have heard of providing binary only distribution even
within the same company.

Just thinking aloud.

Regards
dharani