Maybe you mean something like support for linux uprobes?
There is some discussion here:
https://github.com/golang/go/issues/22008
Google for "golang uprobes" picks up a couple of other links:
http://www.brendangregg.com/blog/2017-01-31/golang-bcc-bpf-function-tracing.html
https://kinvolk.io/blog/2017/09/an-update-on-gobpf---elf-loading-uprobes-more-program-types/