On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 13:49:32 +0000
Paul Jolly <p...@myitcv.io> wrote:

> What I'm ultimately trying to achieve is something akin to Gerrit's
> relation chain. That is, have a number of commits on a local branch,
> and have each commit correspond to a GitHub PR. Would involve creating
> some PR-specific branches etc.

There is hub [1].  If you have not heard it, its work by
repo-branch-commits,

  - create a branch or fork
  - commit and push to that branch
  - run `hub pull-request --base <BASE> --head <HEAD>`

[1] https://github.com/github/hub

PS: It was written in Go.

--
{ "github":"github.com/shuLhan", "site":"kilabit.info" }