Hi Göcs,

Could you expand on your question, including a bit more about the scenario
you are in, what you are seeing currently, and what you would like to see
instead?

It would probably help to include a simplified example that is
representative of your question or issue. For example (and making something
up):

  "I have module 'foo' located in a remote git server, and the latest
commit is tagged v1.2.3. I just did a fresh git clone to
/tmp/scratchpad/foo, and now I want to do ... but instead I am seeing ..."

Also, it might be good to start a new thread with a new subject, which will
make it easier for people to find your question. (This thread has many
people on it, and was primarily about reaction to the initial versioned
modules blog series from back in February).

Best,
--thepudds