Hi,

The scenario is, a web socket connection is being created to server side
application say NotificationService whenever a user login to our website.
The NotificationService has been deployed on 5 instances.

The event driven service filters the incoming events and broadcast the
processed user specific messages over RabbitMQ to NotificationService.
Further, each deployed NotificationService receives the messages from
RabbitMQ and check for the active user websocket connection. If it finds
the connection then push the message over socket else drops the message.

In above scenario, with growing user base, we are replication the message
on each queue connected to the NotificationService. Hence, the system is
not properly scaled. Can I direct the user specific messages to where user
has made active WebSocket connection? User can login through desktop,
mobile, native application. So, expected that web socket connection being
established on more that one NotificationService instances.

How do I direct the traffic?

Thanks in advance.