Are there any examples of a hand-written assembly function that accepts an
interface and then makes calls on the interface methods?

In reviewing the documentation, it seems impossible, as the PCDATA, and
FUNCDATA are not documented, and thus, I think the GC scanner ends up barfing
when these are omitted.

Although, since the interface is passed as a parameter, I would expect that the
caller would retain the reference, so adding NO_LOCAL_POINTERS should suffice,
but it is failing.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.