I am putting together a tiny tool to archive the go.science G+ group
for future archeology. However, I have run into an issue that I don't
understand and so don't know how to fix.

The code is here: https://play.golang.org/p/1vVm5dvVueS

This takes in a the Takeout JSON for the community's posts and then
just gets the page. The intention is to extract the post text and
comments into JSON since Takeout does not give you all the post
content, just the metadata.

What I am seeing that I don't understand is the following. Using my
browser at this page (https://plus.google.com/+DanKortschak/posts/Gqcss
cVQuoW) I see properly encoded text...

```
Raúl Mera expressed concerns about inter-convertibility between
matrices in go.matrix and biogo/matrix. This, in conjunction with some
restrictions I found on writing matrix code with biogo/matrix that
prevented me from using blas effectively, prompted me to create an
unsafe matrix type for Dense matrices that greatly facilitates
interconversion between the two packages.

        type UnsafeDense struct {
                Rows, Cols int
                Data       []float64
                Stride     int
        }

<snip>
```

but in the page that is retrieved, some spaces and diacritic-containing
runes are rendered incorrectly.

```
Raúl Mera expressed concerns about inter-convertibility between
matrices in go.matrix and biogo/matrix. This, in conjunction with some
restrictions I found on writing matrix code with biogo/matrix that
prevented me from using blas effectively, prompted me to create an
unsafe matrix type for Dense matrices that greatly facilitates
interconversion between the two packages.

        type UnsafeDense struct {
                Rows, Cols int
                Data       []float64
                Stride     int
        }

<snip>
```

What I think is happening is that I am being sent non-UTF-8 encoded
data when performing the GET in my code above. Is this likely to be the
case and if so, how do I communicate to the server that I want UTF-8?

thanks
Dan