IIRC, github used to create full releases each time you push a git tag, but
now it only creates tags, not releases. After pushing a git tag, people
need to go to GitHub UI, find created tag, press "Edit tag", change nothing
and press "Publish release", then they'll get full release and event.

But I much prefer to be able to create full Release  with title,
description, or assets from the command line.
So I was wondering if there is any way to "Publish release" from a command
line.
and it turns out that now creating releases are via API:
https://developer.github.com/v3/repos/releases/#create-a-release

So I added the feature to easygen/wireframe, to "Publish release" from
command line. The details can be found at
https://github.com/go-easygen/wireframe#github-create-release---create-release-in-github