On Tue, Jan 22, 2019, at 03:26, Antonio Romeo Riga wrote:
> I would like to do something like that
> fmt.Printf("%-15v %5.2f %5.2f" , coin, piggyBank)
>
> %-15v and %5.2f should change the variable 'coin'.

If you want the first two verbs to both affect "coin" in your example, use
bracket notation:

    fmt.Printf("%-15[1]v %5.2[1]f %5.2[2]f", coin, piggyBank)

To find this in the documentation (it's a long read and easy to skip over)
search for "Explicit argument indexes".

I wasn't entirely sure what you were asking, so if this wasn't what you were
trying to figure out I apologize.

—Sam