YottaDB (https://yottadb.com) is a mature, proven, free / open source
multi-valued key-value NoSQL database. Between YottaDB and the upstream
GT.M (https://sourceforge.net/projects/fis-gtm), the code base currently
runs some of the largest real-time core-banking systems as well as
nation-scale electronic health record systems. From a technical
perspective, features that set YottaDB apart from other databases include a
database engine that runs in process address space (with processes
cooperating to manage the database), ACID transactions implemented using
Optimistic Concurrency Control, real-time database replication both for
business continuity as well as for applications like reporting, decision
support, fraud detection, etc. Since it first went into production in 1986
the code base has seen continuous investment in enhancements and fixes.
YottaDB is available for Linux on the 64-bit x86 architecture, as well as
Linux on ARM for both 32- and 64-bit architectures. You can also run it in
a Docker container (see https://yottadb.com/product/get-started/).

All of our software (https://gitlab.com/YottaDB) is free / open source; our
revenue comes from providing support on commercial terms with assured
service levels, and from funded enhancements.

We are announcing a YottaDB Go API (which we call a wrapper – see
https://yottadb.com/yottadb-go-wrapper/ &
https://gitlab.com/YottaDB/Lang/YDBGo). Although YottaDB itself is mature
and proven, the Go wrapper is new, and we are currently designating it as
field test grade, meaning that it is suitable for development and testing,
but not yet for live production use. In the near future (several weeks to a
small number of months), we plan to follow-up with a production grade
release.

Essential documentation is at https://godoc.org/lang.yottadb.com/go/yottadb
with detailed information at https://docs.yottadb.com/MultiLangProgGuide
(including a Go Quick Start at
https://docs.yottadb.com/MultiLangProgGuide/MultiLangProgGuide.html#go-quick-start).

Apart from the sample wordfreq.go program in the Quick Start there are
programs for the 3n+1 problem
(https://yottadb.com/solving-the-3n1-problem-with-yottadb/) at
https://gitlab.com/YottaDB/DB/YDBTest/blob/master/go/inref/threeenp1B1.go
and
https://gitlab.com/YottaDB/DB/YDBTest/blob/master/go/inref/threeenp1B2.go

Please use YottaDB and tell us what you think, either by posting here or by
creating an Issue at https://gitlab.com/YottaDB/Lang/YDBGo/issues

Thank you very much.

Regards
– Bhaskar (yes. it's my last name, but that's what everyone calls me)

K.S. Bhaskar
President, YottaDB LLC
40 Lloyd Avenue, Suite 104
Malvern, PA 19355, USA
bhas...@yottadb.com
https://yottadb.com
+1 (610) 644-1898 landline
+1 (484) 873-4467 Google voice

--
YottaDB - Rock solid. Lightning fast. Secure. Pick any three.