Serhat,

Some more ideas for you to consider: the expected number of collisions for
an ideal random hash, the option of "folding in" the high bits of the hash
rather than truncating, and finer control of operation.

https://play.golang.org/p/92ERC4PJKAL

*Michael T. jonesmichael.jo...@gmail.com <michael.jo...@gmail.com>*