Hello,

My particular group in the company I work for uses a lot of copy pasted
code (I'm unaware of "why" besides that a lot of these programs are
inherited from an older team, no clue why they did that but we've
certainly not addressed it); I've been pushing for increasing our code
reuse because copy pasting code everywhere makes our job much harder in
the long run with support. People seem like they're on board once we
get a moment out of our sprint to actually go and refine old code; but
one problem I'm reaching is that our private git repos have different
urls in our dev and production environment. E.g. dependency
"bitbucket.companypublic-vpn.site/our/package/here" and
"bitbucket.inside-company-private.network/our/package/here"; I've been
exploring make and using 'sed' to replace text in the code but I wanted
to know if there was a simpler and less ugly way. Something preferable
without modifying the entire company build architecture since that
would be slow and relies on other teams in the company to care about my
plight.

Thank you,
Austin