On Mar 12, 2019, at 7:44 AM, Wojciech S. Czarnecki <o...@fairbe.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Mar 2019 23:13:00 -0700 (PDT)
> Lucio <lucio.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> It's clearly become a lot easier
>
> An that is the crux of the problem.
>
> It is so easy that it easily turns off the brain and suppress
> the last faint of thought that text turned into the image:
>
> * is not searchable
> * can neither be edited nor compiled
> * is not available to the part of the population

The above are more important, but I would also add:

- is hundreds to thousands of times larger than the original text

I don't know in what world it's "easier" to screenshot a section of the screen
and attach the file than it is to highlight and copy some text, except on
Twitter where there are actual character limits.  Taking a screenshot of plain
text is like taking a tank to the grocery store across the street.  Please
don't; it is inconsiderate, full stop.

- Dave