Hi,

For the past weeks, I've been working in a personal project that I wanted
to do for a long time. Is a programmable proxy.

Load balancer, API Gateway, Cache, TLS termination, and so on, are all
example of servers that run on typical stack. But why we need to run all
these servers? Wouldn't be better having all this logic into a single
server? And this is the core idea of this project.

The idea is to enable deep customizations at the request path. This
customization is done by injecting Go packages, called pipe, to handle the
request.

Everything is at a very early stage. I'm gonna focus now on the little and
important things like the docs, logs, and metrics.

Would love to hear your options and suggestions.

https://github.com/pipehub/pipehub