On Mon, Apr 22, 2019, at 10:14, whitehexagon via golang-nuts wrote:
> I am concerned about the Go binary size, since I'm already at 15MB! So
> I'm trying to limit external dependencies as much as possible.

Staying in the standard library won't help you here. You'll still
have to link in the code you use regardless of where it comes from
(the entire standard library isn't linked into your binary, just
whatever you use).

As someone else mentioned, argon2 is probably what you want [1]. It's
the current OWASP recommendation [2].

—Sam

[1]: https://godoc.org/golang.org/x/crypto/argon2
[2]: