On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 9:24 PM Junda Liu <junda@celer.network> wrote:

> Hi Elias,
>
> Thanks so much for working on gomobile! We've used it heavily to ensure same
> code base between server and client sdk.

Hi Junda,

I took the liberty of CC'ing golang-nuts. My replies are below,
perhaps others know more.

> I already read your posts in https://github.com/golang/go/issues/27234
> Consistent dependency based on go.mod is critical to our system, so we're
> perfectly fine to check the generated main pkg into code base (it actually
> also helps to capture missed APIs due to unsupported type early)
>
> In my test I first run gobind for java and go, then run go build
> GOOS=android, hit https://github.com/golang/go/issues/30888. But I'm confused
> why calling gomobile with same GOOS=android works. Is it due to
> $GOPATH/src/golang.org/x/sys and $GOPATH/pkg/mod/golang.org/x/sys@... are
> different?
>
> What's the right env variables and args to run go build?

You can use the -x flag to gomobile to see how it invokes go build. I
suspect gomobile succeeds in building x/sys because it sets
GO111MODULE=off.

> Would also like to hear from you more advice/other possible issues to make
> modules work with gomobile, thanks!

I have never used gomobile with go modules. Perhaps others on this
list have more information.

 - elias