> On Apr 23, 2019, at 12:52 PM, Darko Luketic <i...@icod.de> wrote:
>
> But Twitter is a loose group of individuals, or does it have group
> functionality now? Everything is done via #channels last time I checked.
> I honestly very rarely use it, too small sized posts, it's very chaotic and
> stuff you've seen just now is gone after a reload and can't be found again.
> Also it's always so political and full of journalists, so hipster, all show
> no substance.
> Anyhow what channels or "hashtags" do you subscribe to, or can you even
> subscribe to hashtags?

I just follow a lot of folks who talk about things I'm interested, which
occasionally includes Go? It's not what I'd call "organized", I guess, and I
never follow hashtags, but everyone has their own preferred interaction styles.
 I find I can ask about Go, k8s, Rust, whatever and there are people who will
answer things.

Make whatever value judgments you want about it, but I do find some utility
there.

- Dave